We are not currently looking for new employees at this time, please check back later.
We are always seeking volunteers!
Are you interested in playing an active role at Mackin House Museum? Consider joining our dedicated group of volunteers! Mackin House Museum is your museum. By your continued visitation and active support the museum can provide a unique educational facility to the public.
Many of the activities at the museum are accomplished by dedicated volunteers. The tasks range from guiding Museum and Maillardville tours, volunteering at special events, becoming a museum aide, or curatorial assistant. We will provide training. You can find in-depth descriptions of the various volunteer opportunities here.
- To share your talents and knowledge with Museum visitors and staff
- To develop new skills and experience new things
- To meet interesting people
- To help preserve and promote Coquitlam/Fraser Mills/Maillardville’s cultural and natural heritage
- To pursue a specific interest in an area of the Museum’s research and collections
- And to gain experience for a future career in museums or other relevant areas