We Welcome Your Help!
Are you interested in playing an active role at Mackin House Museum? Consider joining our dedicated group of volunteers! Mackin House Museum is currently accepting applications.
VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION DAY: We welcome all current and prospective volunteers to attend Volunteer Orientation Day. We will be having 2 sessions. The first will be Tuesday June 11th from 6pm-7:30pm. The second session will be Tuesday September 17th from 5:30-7pm. Please contact the Stefani Klaric at email@example.com to register or for more information.
BY YOUR SUPPORT: Mackin House Museum is your museum. By your continued visitation and active support the museum can provide a unique educational facility to the public.
BY VOLUNTEERING: Many of the activities at the museum are accomplished by dedicated volunteers. The tasks range from guiding Museum and Maillardville tours, volunteering at special events, becoming a museum aide, or demonstrating crafts. We will provide training.
You can find in-depth descriptions of the various volunteer opportunities available by clicking here.
- To share your talents and knowledge with Museum visitors and staff
- To develop new skills and experience new things
- To meet interesting people
- To help preserve and promote Coquitlam/Fraser Mills/Maillardville’s cultural and natural heritage
- To pursue a specific interest in an area of the Museum’s research and collections
- And to gain experience for a future career in museums or other relevant areas.
The application to volunteer is available here, otherwise contact:
Mackin House Museum
Call 604-516-6151 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or email Stefani Klaric at email@example.com